Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote welcome to the forum.

try installing ffdshow codecs and or k-lite codec pack . see if this helps. you might also need to install Div-x and Quicktime for windows . do not install 'web support for Quicktime'. OR Quicktime alternative .

if the quicktime installs the 'web support' then uninstall it. just 'web support'.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

I never installed any extras in the past. QT installs as part of the PD installation, as well as CL wave editor and I think proDAD Adorage.

I know I've save some .mpg format clips recently, since I've posted those to youtube as .mpg without converting then with anything.

I already have to convert anything I save from PD I want ot convert to .gif, since PhotoShop has gotten particular about what format it allows from importing to frames. It used to accpet mpeg-2 and .avi, but now only seems to like mpeg-1.
I am using PD14 on Win7x64. I've had this issue intermittently, and today it seems to only have a problem when trying to save a 6 second clip as either .mpg or .mp4. It saved as .avi just fine.

Basically it just doesn't do anything. Time Elapsed at the bottom counts up, but the Producing Movie indicator doesn't move. I can leavt it alone for 5 or 10 minutes and it does nothing.

I've uninstalled & reinstalled a few times, but it never seems to cure this problem.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: