Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have a similiar problem. 3D Vision works with all my other software but not with PowerDVD 10. 3D Vision will not activate although there is a double (3D) image on the screen. I have tried the suggested Beta drivers and the latest graphic card and 3DVision drivers with no luck. Cyberlink tech support does not have a solution. I have a Mitsubishi WD-65737 3D ready display and a Geoforce 9800GT graphics card. Nividia 3D Vision just ignores PowerDVD 10. I can use Stereoscopic player for 3D playback of some 3D disks with a different emiter and LCD shutter glasses (no 2D-3D conversion) and everything works just fine. Stereoscopic Player also supports 3D Vision.
I have a similiar problem. 3D Vision works with all my other software but not with PowerDVD 10. 3D Vision will not activate although there is a double (3D) image on the screen. I have tried the suggested Beta drivers and the latest graphic card and 3DVision drivers with no luck. Cyberlink tech support does not have a solution. I have a Mitsubishi WD-65737 3D ready display and a Geoforce 9800GT graphics card. Nividia 3D Vision just ignores PowerDVD 10.
Go to: