Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Similar thing has happened to me. Now all of a sudden PD8 crashes when I hit the Start button in the Produce tab. Strangely enough, it does okay if I start up in Safe Mode. I suspect that it had something to do with a Windows update but I can't narrow it down.
Hans -

I'm having the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled per Cyberlink's Customer Support team's instructions, but the program crashes every time . . . on every possible type of file available on the Produce tab. And I'm talking simple projects. The last time I tried it all I used were the default graphics and the Nature.mpg video in the default new poject load. (Yes, I know how to turn that off.)

I tried running as an Administrator, but that didn't work for me either.

And what's so strange is that the program was working fine and all of a sudden it crashes on Produce. I was able to make a DVD this morning though. I'm running Windows Vista. Any additional help would be appreciated.

Jerry
Go to: