Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi

Fisrt I dont think I am dong anything wrong. I am uploading the same size video I did yesterday (without any problems). I even tried uploading the same video and now im getting this fault.

Will walk through anyway though.

1) Video is only 7 mins long and is a AVCHD FILE
2) The upload limit is 2gb or 10 mins
3) I am rendering direct from the produce tab to the youtube link when I get the error message "cyberlink powerdirector could not connect to the youtube server. Check your internet connection then try again". My internet connect is 20Meg broadband working perfect.

I click on produce and there are several options to save via. As soon as I click on the youtube tab I get that error message. All my password details are pre-saved onto that tab. If I try the facebook one (which I assume requires the internet connection too) it will work.

I have contacted the makers and they tell me to do something with the windos system, along the lines of click start, run and change the selective start up. no idea what that is for but I did it nothing changed.

Is it worth un-installing the product and re-installing it

This is very frustrating considering I only bought it for this feature.
Hi All

I have only recently bought the PD8 after a good trial (where this youtube upload worked perfect - strange that eh). Now when I try to use it as of yesterday it just keeps telling me to check the internet connection, which I know is fine.

I have raised a ticket (yesterday, how long do you take to respond) and have also checked and found the latest update completed the download for that resent the pc but its still no good

I have HD videos to upload and have no idea which format to save them in to upload them direct to youtube myself. I want the quality to stay as high as possible.

I am in the UK so we run with PAL, can anybody offer either a fix or a temp way to save the HD videos to upload myself.

I am running with Windows XP, Video taken with a Panasonic Lumix TZ-7

Thank you
Go to: