Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Works fine for me W7 x64 RC1 (Ultimate)
I read this post:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8984.page#38466

and got the impression that the questions regarding this matter was inappropriate.

I do agree though that there are no need for new threads about this.

In my world the difference between "support" and "technical support" is minor. Especially since we are talking about technical stuff On the other hand, english is not my native language.

Sorry about that.
Quote: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8984.page#38466

At the moment I don't have any further information.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

If this forum is not to consider as support - why is it then found under "support" when navigating from the start page?

Also, this forum is helping users in troubleshooting. If I wouldn't have found other users with the same issue here I would still be troubleshooting my machine - because Cyberlink surely haven't responded yet except for the confirmation that my support ticket was opened. A "we are aware of the problem and are working a solution" would be enough and I would have closed the ticket.
They say that when having this issue you should update using the latest patch which currently updates to build 2220. Unfortunately it doesn't resolve the problem Mine was 2220 from the beginning but I tried the patch anyway (no error messages) but nothing changed.

"2009-10-29
Updates: This update file updates PowerDirector 8 to PowerDirector 8 build 2220. For PowerDirector retail and online purchase versions only."

Let's hope they release another patch soon. Is Cyberlink staff reading this forum or is it just us?

Edit: I've opened a support ticket

I have exactly the same problem

I just upgraded to PD 8 Ultra and the Youtube connectivity was one of the features I was looking for.
Go to: