Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tom from Cyberlink took care of me.

Thanks Tom!!!
Funny thing is I have tried to contact "Cyberlink Customer Support" numerous times and they have failed to answer me so why I took it to the forum.

THis was posted by Tom from Cyberlink:

"As of today, new PowerDVD 9 Ultra customers will receive build 2320, which includes support for HDMI bitstreaming of undecoded (full quality) audio with ATI Radeon 5000 series graphics cards, and the Auzentech X-Fi Hometheater HD sound card. An update patch for current owners of PowerDVD 9 Ultra is scheduled to be available next Friday (11/27)."

Tom
Cyberlink

This was posted on the 20th. I am so sorry I somehow misunderstood that the latest build was not 2320 and the included bitstream support was not included. I still say I posted in the correct forum when the thread that got me to purchase PDVD9 was in the BluRay general forum. This thread talked about the same thing I am complaining about. I really do not care and I will just request a refund if the bitstream support that was promised is not given.

I understand that 2227 is the latest. The issue is 2320 was said to be the latest version with a new purchase. 2320 enables Bitstream for the Radeon 5000 series cards for BluRay disks. That is the reason why this forum is adequate for my question.

I purchased PDVD9 early in the morning of the 21st (last night) and the build I was given to download was 2029 from August it looks like. It was said that build 2320 would be available on the 20th so I waited. If anyone from Cyberlink is listening please let me know how to get the software build that was promised.

Thank You.

Go to: