Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is build 2320 with new purchase???
JOHN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 21, 2009 14:36 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased PDVD9 early in the morning of the 21st (last night) and the build I was given to download was 2029 from August it looks like. It was said that build 2320 would be available on the 20th so I waited. If anyone from Cyberlink is listening please let me know how to get the software build that was promised.

Thank You.

RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi John,

The latest build for PDVD9 is build 2227, you can download from,

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html

This is also the link to check for any future updates.

Please note that this is the wrong forum for this type of question, you should have posted in the PowerDVD forum.

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 21. 2009 23:34

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
JOHN [Avatar]
[Post New]
I understand that 2227 is the latest. The issue is 2320 was said to be the latest version with a new purchase. 2320 enables Bitstream for the Radeon 5000 series cards for BluRay disks. That is the reason why this forum is adequate for my question.

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
John,
1. If you wish to address CyberLink then please contact Customer Support using the link provided here:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

2. You have incorrectly posted your Topic to the "General info ....." forum - I'll move it.

3. I receive emails regularly from CyberLink, the latest full build shows as being 2029. The updating patch 2227 is available.

4. As to your request for an update 2320 - it isn't available and hasn't been release.

Robert is correct.

John,
Please read: This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues. Topics or replies with attacking or illegal messages will be deleted by the forum management directly.
As you can see CyberLink don't address issues on this forum.

Thank you.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22. 2009 06:45

JOHN [Avatar]
[Post New]
Funny thing is I have tried to contact "Cyberlink Customer Support" numerous times and they have failed to answer me so why I took it to the forum.

THis was posted by Tom from Cyberlink:

"As of today, new PowerDVD 9 Ultra customers will receive build 2320, which includes support for HDMI bitstreaming of undecoded (full quality) audio with ATI Radeon 5000 series graphics cards, and the Auzentech X-Fi Hometheater HD sound card. An update patch for current owners of PowerDVD 9 Ultra is scheduled to be available next Friday (11/27)."

Tom
Cyberlink

This was posted on the 20th. I am so sorry I somehow misunderstood that the latest build was not 2320 and the included bitstream support was not included. I still say I posted in the correct forum when the thread that got me to purchase PDVD9 was in the BluRay general forum. This thread talked about the same thing I am complaining about. I really do not care and I will just request a refund if the bitstream support that was promised is not given.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22. 2009 07:17

Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
accoring to these post, 2320 is out...

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost.php?p=17577738&postcount=1296

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost.php?p=17585403&postcount=1308

Hi everyone,
Perhaps I misunderstood what I was told when our product team told me that the build would be released to the web team on 11/20. It was... but it was released later in the day on Friday, and the web team didn't have a chance to update the web store. So to anyone who purchased PowerDVD Ultra yesterday (Friday) based on my statements here, I apologize. The new build will be in the web store on Monday, and I'll work with our customer support team to make good on my promise to those who purchased PowerDVD on Friday. Again, the update patch that will bring all PowerDVD 9 Ultra owners up to the newest build is scheduled to be available on Friday, 11/27.

Thanks,
Tom
marc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2009 22:48 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Its floating around the net right now.
JOHN [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tom from Cyberlink took care of me.

Thanks Tom!!!