Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just checked the overall situation of the votes, and i saw a clip with a nice kid posted 2 days ago, that already made it to the 2nd place, but i don't suspect anything unusual with the voting when the competitor has success.
Good luck and may the best video win
CIao
Hello
I'm the producer of the video " My little friend Crina" in the contest.
I saw some comments above , especially about a serious issue such a child drinking, that i would like to clarify.
The beer can is indeed a beer brand, but we were backpack-ing on the mountains with the child, and in the can it was water ( or lemon juice, i don't recall )because the child was too small to drink along with the others from the bottle. Plus, as anybody can see, she barely touches the can ,no way of drinking. I guess that's clear now.

Regarding the voting procedure , i also noticed sudden increases here and there, but i guess that's normal especially with the different time zones.

Regarding some other comments above, I didn't took into consideration the number of views , i just posted the clip to several web channels ( most of them belonging to friends and business associates ) and promoted it with an extensive email campagne.
The number of times they choose to view it , it's up to them, im only asking them for votes.

I hope people really appreciates the hard effort and the extremely large amount of hours spent into filming and producing my movie " My little friend Crina", the number of effects used required by Cyberlink, and we all have a nice, civilised, friendly contest.

Thank you
Iulia.
Hello, thx for your reply
Yes i have the ;atest version of pd8, v 2200
And yes i have produced the video to test it and it is great
I have also tryed a different project, a test one, to upload to youtube, and still imposible.
Any other ideas why it doesn't work?
I use PD8 ULTRA, WINDOWS XP.
This is the problem i have
I want to upload my video to youtube and also to share my project ( for the CHALLENGE ME contest ) into the DirectZone.
So i check PRODUCE-YOUTUBE-enter all the details about my username, password, description of the video, check the " public" box, agree with terms and conditions ------> next----> and i get this message" error producing movie".
Can anybody pls help me?
Go to: