Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
gave up on this shitty program and am going to buy a stand alone unit
just found a similar post further along. I loaded transformers revenge and the thus began my problem
I've been scratching my head withthe same problem! So I guess if you have the 7 version your going to have to spend the money to upgrade to 9. Is that the solution?
when i put in a blue ray it allways asks if I want to update or do it later but when I update, it says no update available. I'm not sure where the # of the build is. Opened details in all programs but that doesn't give it to me.
Have had numerous problems with this program. In the past I've been able to delete the program and reinstall it and its solved the problem. This time it doesn't work. I've restored the whole computer to factory settings and reinstalled but it keeps popping up on the update screen and when I click update it comes up, no update available. Have tried to update the video card driver but nothing seems to work. Running windows vista, nvidia 8600 GTS
Driver 7.15.11.6371
dvb-t/ATSC hybrid mini card
have two monitors hooked up dvi to dell screen and dvi to hdmi to tv. I do know about the inability to play blue-rays on two monitors so thats not the problem
Go to: