Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sorry i am new to all this hope this helps a bit further i have pd 8 im running windows vista as for capture setup its all default settings im trying to use mpeg 2 or avi it does the same thing for every setiing i change hope this helps a bit more
Im really hoping someone might be able to help me ive spent ages trying to find the problem. Everytime i record from vcr via composite connection i get thousands of dropped frames resulting in out of sync video and audio that freezes occasionally. I have all other programs closed when using powerdirector i have updated direct x, windows media player and all drivers required have been updated. Any ideas on how to fix this or why it might be happening? ive also tried uninstalling and re installing it. Any help at all is much appreciated!
Go to: