Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank You for the quick replies. I have tried and tried and tried to add those files to the trusted list, but there is no option for doing so. It gets automatically deleted as soon as the file is installed. I go to Restore files and I can't do anything there. I go to the trusted programs tab and there is nothing there. Like literally nothing at all, it says that no program was found. Am I doing something wrong?
I recently bought a new Blu-Ray player for my PC and got my Cyberlink Blu-Ray disc Suite bundled with it. I install Power DVD and boom right off the bat my McAfee detects a Trojan from the program and deletes the file. Both times I installed PowerDVD I get a detected file, either a Video filter file or an Audio filter file. I have been trying to get customer support to help me but have had no luck. Yes I have contacted McaFee and they said to contact Cyberlink, so yeah. I am getting aggravated.
Go to: