Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I agree anthony, There is a message in the support news page saying email support is no longer available, and I have to pay $29 to call for support! What a crock, I'm not paying you to call you because the software you have released and sold me dosen't work! There should be laws about that sort of crap.

Definitely not going to buy CyberLink bloatware or hardware that is bundled with it in the future!
I can't believe this is the bundled software for Pioneer BDrom drives, it is so buggy and bloated. I have tried watching 2 Blu Ray movies (The notebook and the watchmen) and every 15 minutes or so I'm dumped back to the desk top and have to go through the whole start up crap again.

I'm not prepared to pay more for working software, so what's the way of updating the software so it works?

Thanks.
Go to: