Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your help.

I finally got the download links from the Cyberlink Support.
The links worked fine.

SIMPLE LINKS - that what they should use and trash that Digital River Download Manager.

Simpler is better! I lost one day BS with that because someone somewhere wanted to play with a Download Manager.
Purchased PowerDirector 8. Got a Confirmation Order, with a link to Download_BB_-_Upgrade_to_PowerDirector_8_Ultra_from_6_7_Retail_versions_(Download_version)_now.exe

This Digital River Download Manager does not work. It hangs.

Whatever problem it is, why not simply put links as they use to do? Adding this kind of crap can only benefit others but not the customer who paid for the product.

How am I supposed to get the software I paid for?
Same problem here. Digital River Download Manger is hanging. I sent them a Screen Shot of the problem. No answer. Still waiting.

They got the payment though... no problem there... If they would take care of their customers the same way they work to get the payments we will not have these problems.

How do I get the product I paid for?
Go to: