Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tony, yea gday that is right, the picture appears to pause briefly as it come out of a PIP , I tried viewing it in a lower resolution but still appeared to jump or pause. I upgraded the program hoping to help this as the computer should be fine for power with it beenon a new computer with a core2 quad 8200, 4gig of mem, near empty hard drive, on XP. I did produce and burn a copy to see if made a difference but it still shows up. Any suggestions?
I have noticed on my 2220 version that the video track apperas to 'jump' when it goes into and comes out of a PIP wheather it is an actual picture with a fade out or just one from the PIP objects room. Any news that this upgrade might fix this, i also notices this while i was in PD version 6. Cheers for any ideas
Go to: