Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Maybe you accidentally used the "Hide" feature. In the "All Content" transition window, right click in a stipple area(not on a transition), you should see "Unhide All". See if that brings it back.

Jeff

Brilliant! Thank youi so much. That worked perfectly.

You've been a great help, I really appreciate it.

You might make sure "All Content" is selected in the transition room so you're not down selected to a given group.

If you right click on the transition, it will give you some options on how to apply on the last selected track. If just a select group of pics, selected pics, move to another track, highlight track, and then apply transition, move back to desired track if need be.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. I was able to apply the transition and move to the track.

The "all content" on transitions is not showing the wipe soft. I'm guessing I somehow deleted it. It's too bad, since it was my favorite.
I am new here. So much to learn! This forum has been an amazing help.

I used the "wipe soft" as a transition between photos on one track. When I went to use it agian on a different track it is no longer showing as a choice.

I think I must have fat fingered someplace and deleted it from the disk. How do I get it back?

Also, how can I add that transition to the selected photos in the same track? There's got to be an easier way than one by one.

Thanks!
Go to: