Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transition was available and isn't now
Linda in Colorado [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2023 18:30 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am new here. So much to learn! This forum has been an amazing help.

I used the "wipe soft" as a transition between photos on one track. When I went to use it agian on a different track it is no longer showing as a choice.

I think I must have fat fingered someplace and deleted it from the disk. How do I get it back?

Also, how can I add that transition to the selected photos in the same track? There's got to be an easier way than one by one.

Thanks!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am new here. So much to learn! This forum has been an amazing help.

I used the "wipe soft" as a transition between photos on one track. When I went to use it agian on a different track it is no longer showing as a choice.

I think I must have fat fingered someplace and deleted it from the disk. How do I get it back?

Also, how can I add that transition to the selected photos in the same track? There's got to be an easier way than one by one.

Thanks!

You might make sure "All Content" is selected in the transition room so you're not down selected to a given group.

If you right click on the transition, it will give you some options on how to apply on the last selected track. If just a select group of pics, selected pics, move to another track, highlight track, and then apply transition, move back to desired track if need be.

Jeff
[Post New]

You might make sure "All Content" is selected in the transition room so you're not down selected to a given group.

If you right click on the transition, it will give you some options on how to apply on the last selected track. If just a select group of pics, selected pics, move to another track, highlight track, and then apply transition, move back to desired track if need be.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. I was able to apply the transition and move to the track.

The "all content" on transitions is not showing the wipe soft. I'm guessing I somehow deleted it. It's too bad, since it was my favorite.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks, Jeff. I was able to apply the transition and move to the track.

The "all content" on transitions is not showing the wipe soft. I'm guessing I somehow deleted it. It's too bad, since it was my favorite.

Maybe you accidentally used the "Hide" feature. In the "All Content" transition window, right click in a stipple area(not on a transition), you should see "Unhide All". See if that brings it back.

Jeff
[Post New]

Maybe you accidentally used the "Hide" feature. In the "All Content" transition window, right click in a stipple area(not on a transition), you should see "Unhide All". See if that brings it back.

Jeff

Brilliant! Thank youi so much. That worked perfectly.

You've been a great help, I really appreciate it.