Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So, I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

I purchased a lifetime license for Youcam 9 deluxe, which included all of the features. it was great whilst I used it and was very happy with it. Cut to 10 months later and I purchased a new P.C. I used the downloaded installer from my original purchase to re-install, but apparently this installer has now reverted to the trial version only.

When it first installed, everything seemed fine and I had access to the same features as before with the deluxe version. After re-starting my P.C, youcam loaded and started telling me i need to upgrade to version 10. All of the features had now been disabled, saying that they were only available with the deluxe version. Naturally, I have tried every concievable way to get this fixed via cyberlinks numerous> click this link/log in here/enter your product key/sign-in/ register/redeem features, but am still back at square 1 with software that is not working

Now I work in I.T and software for my day to day, so it says a lot, when after 3 months of on/off trying to get this resolved, I am no further forward than I was when I started. I also am privvy to various techniques used by companies to encourage you to spend a little more for the latest and greatest software, with new improved such and such, so I can't say I'm shocked.

[b]That being said[/b]; I paid for lifetime use of a product, and I expect to be able to use it.

Any response or answers Cyberlink?
Go to: