Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've updated he Intel Driver and it still crashed. here is the DXdiag.

thanks

Hi,

Ok, the crash report isn't as useful as your DXDiag for examining your system environment.

Please follow the instructions in the link to attach your DxDiag.

From the crash report, you are on PDR21.5.3001 on the subscription version, so you are on the latest version.

I think you have a 6th gen i5 and you might look at the latest driver from intel. You seem to be on DriverVersion="23.20.16.4973"
but there is a later version listed on the Intel site.

You may be able to use Intel's driver support assistant to help find if there is indeed a later driver for your system.

The screen captures I mentioned would still be very useful.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Thank you for your response. I'm attaching the crash report. Power director 21 is the version i'm on.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Hi,

Please supply the exact version of PDR you are having the issue with.
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97579.page#post_box_392512

The more detail you can give about the issue the better, a screen shot of your timeline would be useful and a screen capture of the steps leading to a crash would be even more useful.

Is there a specific crash message for example?

You could also post your DxDiag as an attachment. It may shed some light on the crash reports and your system environment.
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97579.page#post_box_392510

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Has anyone seen this proplem? I've always had very good success with previous power director applications, but when i switched to 365, the application crashes when i start applying transitions. Any help would be appreciated. I have a project that i MUST complete by Wednesday. help, please.
Go to: