Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi folks,

Noobie here.
Simple question; I am working with 1280 X720 H264 .mp4s on an iMac
I am inporting small PNG static graphics to put over top of the .mp4
When I drag a PNG from the Media Content section onto a track it comes in blown up to 1280 px wide instead of the 50 px wide the actual document size. I can right click and do an edit to get the PNG to the right size but over the course of the .mp4 I may use a PNG dozens of times for varying lengths of time and I have about 30 individual PNG switching in and out based on what's going on.
Actually I am using Dragonframe 5 to create Stop Motion animations of Lego minifigures. The PNGs are facial items; eyes, mouth shapes, beards so I need to synchronize the facial items to the audio track of the .mp4. I can also generate the audio and import it as a separate track.
But the real issue is to be able to drag the PNGs into a track without having to edit each one as I drag it.
Is there a way to set a static image size for each of the PNGs so I only need to worry about positioning?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Joe B

ps I know Stop Motion Studio has faces built-in but I'm not real happy with the quality and I'm having trouble getting my camera to stay connected. Also the chroma keying isn't that great either.

thx
jb
Go to: