Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks !
Just sent it
I know I'm a stupid men !
But I lost my copy of PD8 Ultra (but I have the Serial Number)
Now I need to download again but the old link for the full version dosen't work
How I can do ?
The trial version are exactly the full version with time limit ?
My order number was # 4256931717

Please help me

Thanks

Luca
Contact Dafydd he will help you immediatly !
Also CyberLink support is very fast to replay to your question
After less than 24hr I was able to download my copy of PD8

Thanks a lot

Luca
Done it ... I hope me to to have a replay ASAP
Is not a very good electronic deliver, also with the opld PD7 I had a hundred of download problems
The history doesn't taught anything
Another good news : also the address cyberlink.cs@digitalriver.com doesn't work !
Fantastic We are alone in the dark ...
Quote: Me too I place a support call with cutomerservices@digitalriver.com because their site tells me I have downloaded it too many times.

I would like to download it once.

The E-MAil abowe, cutomerservices@digitalriver.com, DOESN'T WORK !!
A message tell me that is impossibile to deliver any new mail to that address, fantastic !!
It Take the money and run away ??

HELP

Again like old PD7 !

Just payed for new PD8, received download link and serial number ... download links DOESN'T WORK !

Please help me

Thanks

Luca Anelli
I want to upgrade my PD7 to new PD8 just issued, but on the upgrade page I saw two type of upgrade, one if you have a retail copy of PD7 other one if you have a NON retail copy of PD7
Sorry but how can I saw if my PD7 was retail or not ?
And a second question, the installation of PD8 need to find the old OD7 installed on my PC ? (some software leave many trash during these type of upgrade)

Thanks

Luca A.
Go to: