Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have been back and forth with support and they have not been able to resolve the issue. Not sure if you are going to get much support since the assumption is that something is wrong with your PC. They will tell you to uninstall and reinstall plus make sure you clear cache on your machine. I also have a high end system with Windows Vista 64. The other program I bought has no issues with creating DVDs and Blu-Ray's. Not going to endorse the program but I like it better then PowerDirector. Sorry I couldn't help but I have been though it and its sad since toptenreviews.com rated this program number one and I couldn't getting working.
Hmm, I am getting the same thing. I get a runtime error with motionmenugenerator abnormal termination at 9%. My project is 4.8GB. I have not been able to create a DVD. I tried to reinstall with UAC turned off but still same issue.
Go to: