Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So I was touching up a Jpeg photo yesterday attempting to bring out the vibrance. I have absolutely no idea what I did. Once I was done making the engancments, I noticed what appears to be a burn in the image on the neck. I've tried to go backwards and undo everything that I moved, changed or applied. I am a little upset that midway through trying to fix whatever happened, PD locked up on me and I couldn't save or back anything up. I shut my system down and restarted PD. When I got back into it, the history was blank ! Is there anyone thats comfortable enough with PD to fix this for me, if not maybe tell me how to? I've tried heal/clone, I have tried the content move and content heal and even tried the smart patch. Right about now I am ready to thow my computer out the window out frustration......
Good afternoon, I apologize in advance because I know this is a newb question. I've never used PD 365 until this week and I am still trying to figure things out. I was proecessing a photo and decided that I want to try a frame template around it. Once I did, I didn't like it at all. Now ccomes the problem, How do I remove it? In the history section all I have the option of, is Apply or Cancel. I don't want to hit Apply, but when I hit cancel nothing changes and the frame is still showing. Can someone please give this newb some help please?
Go to: