Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo Director 365 Templates issue
1BadDad [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2023 00:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Good afternoon, I apologize in advance because I know this is a newb question. I've never used PD 365 until this week and I am still trying to figure things out. I was proecessing a photo and decided that I want to try a frame template around it. Once I did, I didn't like it at all. Now ccomes the problem, How do I remove it? In the history section all I have the option of, is Apply or Cancel. I don't want to hit Apply, but when I hit cancel nothing changes and the frame is still showing. Can someone please give this newb some help please?
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-04-21 140417.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-04-21 140417.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
222 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Hmm you clearly have an older version because since the March update, the Guided and Expert modules are separate from the rest of the program.

I suggest closing PhD without saving then updating and trying again.

On my system, the Undo arrow becomes active as soon as I place a frame, and clicking on it (or typing Ctrl+Z) clears it. Clicking on redo (Ctrl+Y) puts it back.