Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, all!

I'm using PhotoDirector 365 v 14.8.2030.0 (64-bit) and am really enjoying the new AI image enhancer functionality. I had a ton of old phoots I'm processing, but going one at a time is taking forever and a day. Is there any way to do a batch job of some sort? Would be super handy if you could choose to run this AI enhancer tool on all photos in your Library, but I just can't seem to find a way to make that happen. I mainly use the Expert mode, but I also looked through the Guided mode options to see if there might be something there, but looks like that's not the case.

Anyone out there know a way to run AI image enhancer batch jobs?

Thanks in advance!
I'm using PhotoDirector 365 v 14.8.2030.0 (64-bit) and can confirm this functionailty exists, and works pretty well!

From the Guided view, look in the left-side navigation bar. Under the AI Improvements drop down menu, select the Image Enhancer option. Then on the next window, click on Apply.

From the Expert view, click on the Guided Tools button, the under the AI Improvements drop down menu, select the Image Enhancer option. Then on the next window, click on Apply.

Easy-peasy and the results are a lot better than I would have expected for such a new tool.
Go to: