Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
David,
Thanks for the advice. I have actually tried using a transparent background .png file and it works. However, to get the video input to shrink down and display in a part of that png, appears to require another file to hold that information.

The directorzone site too, is very good, with loads of excellent downloads, which I had tried. I'd just like to be able to make my own personalised ones.

John
I recently bought a new laptop with YouCam pre-installed. My granddaughter thinks it's the coolest thing on a PC and spends hours on it. Whilst the scenes etc that come with Youcam are great, I'd like to create a few of my own but don't know where to start. Can anyone advise please on which software to use and how to create one's own scenes?

Thanks

John
Go to: