Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

Yes, it is separate. The product page is here:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/screen-recorder/features_en_US.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Does this run on Chromebook? I'm ditching the expensive Windows/Apple bloatware operating systems and running everything on my Chromebook. I think Canva has something like this feature, but I like PowerDirector.
Hi I have PowerDirector 16 on Windows 10. I have a long mpg file converted from VHS that has a year's worth of events on it. I imported the mpg into PD16 and put it on the timeline. Now I want to split off pieces and save each as its own mp4, i.e. Xmas89.mp4, Spring90.mpr, Summer90.mp4, etc. What's the best way to do that?
You need version 3 Deluxe for the PiP webcam feature. You can try upgrading to version 4 Deluxe if you really need it.

Hi, I have Cyberlink PowerDirector 16, and Screen Recorder came with that. When I run it separately, I see no identifying info as far as a version, so I'm not sure what version it is. Can I upgrade it separately, or do I have to upgrade the whole PowerDirector app/suite? What version of PowerDirector would give me the PiP?

Thanks, Bill
I've watched the videos, etc of how to do tutorial videos by recording my screen and mouse clicks. But most of these kind of tutorials have the person giving them in a small video window so at least you can see the human who is talking. I don't see any way to do this? I have Power Director/Screen Recorder 16 on Windows 10.
Go to: