Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi OnTheWeb

yep i both downloaded 9.7 and Avivo Package the same time and installed 9.7, then Avivo and in the driver integrated encoder it works so i assume it´s more like a config thing that 4770 is not seen as "possible" in the PD.

greats

Hi James. I use Catalyst 9.7

So i should contact support...

Cya and thx for your efforts
Hi James

Yes its not selectable under Preferences, but what i read that`s only for CUDA functionality

Yes its also not selectable while producing under " activate video hardware encoder" (German Version)

Yes my card is not listed, but i tested functionality with catalyst video encoding with the exact same file and that works.

So i have to wait with buying for a new PD revision ?
thx Cranston for your quick reply.

I looked that side up and lotta others before i wrote my question, but found just nothing helpful. Maybe someone else....???

greats
Bernd
I've purchased an Asus ATI 4770 card, installed new 9.7 catalyst and Ati video encoder. So from the catalyst menu i can use ATI Avivo encoder, works as should.

But when i try with power director 7 test version the checkbox GPU hardware video encoder is grayed out.
Should it work with this card?

thx

ps: Quad 6600, ATI 4770,Windows 7RC 64bit

Go to: