Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When the recovery discs were used to try to restore the computer, the virus corrupted the discs and then corrupted the D: partition. The stuff is gone. The builder was Best Buy and they do not restore programs that are lost. I registered the computer and all of the programs when I bought and set up my computer, so I sent PowerDVD an e-mail request for assistance, but have not heard back from them yet. PowerDVD's customer service site says that I can recover a lost program by entering the serial number but I don't have the serial number.
I had PowerDVD included on my computer as a bundled program. I had a virus that required that my hard drive be reformatted. Now the entire Cyberlink file is gone and my computer does not even recognize that I have aDVD player/recorder at all, just a CD player/recorder. How do I get my PowerDVD program back?
Go to: