Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi

I have tried a number of different mod files so I know its not the files I am using. These files work fine in PD5

As for my laptop, I am running an Acer with a Intel Celeron 560 running at 2.13GHz with 2Gb Ram and 18GB free on the hdd.

I am already using FFDSHOW, my next step is to reinstall it.

Only just tried to drag and drop but got the same result, this program has stopped responding and will terminate

Thanks for you help

Ben
Hi

Thanks for the advise, I have had a look and found a few suggestions namely to reinstall the software. Which I have done (after doing a full removal, including cleaning out the regitery)

This has not fixed the problem though, when I try import a file it crashes. Not when its importing though. It crashes when I click on the file I want to import. This says to me that its a decoder problem as its happening when the system trys to create the preview of the file

Any help would be great

Thanks
Ben
Hi

I am in a similer position, have a JVC with the software bundle which works fine on my XP pc but does not like my Vista laptop.

I have downloaded PowerDirector 7 which looks really good but when I try import MOD files into PD7 the program crashes. Any ideas why, dont want to send money on something that does not work!

Thanks
Ben
Go to: