Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
One other point... Why hasn't Cyberlink added such a feature to Power Director? With the many people that need a movie in a flash format, one would think they would incorporate such a software in Power Director. The response I received to my question to 'Tech Support' was just "Sorry, Power Director does not have features to create a flv file." No suggestions or further guidance. I am grateful to all of you that responded to my plea!

BTY, nice bike vn800rider! I had a '79 Harley FLHC & an 87 also FLHC. Until my wife at the time found out about my girlfriend (Now my wife). She signed my name to the title and offed it!
Thanks again to all for your help! I used Format Factory & it got the job done. Easy for me to navigate & it only took a few minutes.

Fred
Thank you all for your help! I am exploring the suggested solutions & will get back to you with what works.
I have been producing 'Product Evaluation' movies for As-Seen-on-Tv.info web site & the former Web Master was accepting them as Mpeg2. Now the company developed a new Content Management System & they want me to upload myself. The system states the movie file must be an ".flv" file. My research found that I would need at least 3 new softwares totaling over $1,000, not to mention the learning curve time. I could not find .flv anywhere in Power Director & they have not responded to my question.

Any one out there that can help me with creating these movies in a .flv file?
Fred Jarm
Go to: