Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am now 95% sure the problem is with the software.

I just burned 3 in a row that play in the car using Media Player 11.

Guess I should have taken my own advice, that you can do most everything you need to with the Windows package.

Duane.
I will try to keep this unemotional.

I am not happy. I just burned 8 duds. They will not play in 4 different players past the first track... then they error out.

I am dragging non-drm mp3s to the burn, arrange them in the order that I want then burning. I have tried different burn speeds and different brands of disks (currently using HP disks).

My old XP machine with Oak CD Now worked much more consistently.

Is there something I am doing wrong. My music is on a external hard drive; but I have even copied the files I planned to burn to my desktop first and shut down the external.

I am running vista home basic, with 2 GB of ram.

I don't get any error codes from the Power to Go 6. The disks just will not play beyond the first cut except in a friend's car. Not in my stereo (2 years old) not in my portable DVD (3 years old) or my car (5 years old).

I didn't hear that there was a CD format change... was there one?

I haven't made this many coasters since the win 3.11 days.

Help!

Duane.
Go to: