Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just purchased a hp computer with cyberlink dvd suite bundled in it.

When I tried to back up the videos to the computer, I get the option of using windows media player, or cyberlink. If I try to use cyberlink, I get nowhere. I tried clicking on the "copy & back up" and "video & photo", but that doesn't give me the options I need. Anybody help me? The first time I backed them up, I used Window media player...but I haven't triede burning them yet...I would rather use the cyberlink software.

I had cyberlink on my last computer, and it was fairly easy to use, but it wasn't something that I could copy onto this one...I had downloaded it.

I'm lost with this one. Anyone know where I can find the manual to download. I find a manual for Media suite, but not the dvd suite that comes loaded on my computer.
I also am having problems burning a DVD with Power Cinema...which came bundled with my JVC camera. It worked ONCE and since then it goes through all the steps of Authoring, and then when it starts to burn, it stops and says Error: EOFD0005. Anyone else get this error?

Cyberlink support told me to uninstall Cyberlink DVD Solution. I have NO program with that name, so I sure can't uninstall it. ....it sure is frustrating.

Is there any other way to load your videos onto the computer without using their software? ...because it seems to suck.
Go to: