Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to upload videos from camera to computer
Donna [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2009 21:37 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased a hp computer with cyberlink dvd suite bundled in it.

When I tried to back up the videos to the computer, I get the option of using windows media player, or cyberlink. If I try to use cyberlink, I get nowhere. I tried clicking on the "copy & back up" and "video & photo", but that doesn't give me the options I need. Anybody help me? The first time I backed them up, I used Window media player...but I haven't triede burning them yet...I would rather use the cyberlink software.

I had cyberlink on my last computer, and it was fairly easy to use, but it wasn't something that I could copy onto this one...I had downloaded it.

I'm lost with this one. Anyone know where I can find the manual to download. I find a manual for Media suite, but not the dvd suite that comes loaded on my computer.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Donna,

please check if you have POwerDirector on you PC - it may help you in back up your files to the PC.

insode each application the online help is available by pressing "F1"

btw - which application do you use? PowerDVD is for playback only!

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Trevor George
Member Location: Bristol, UK. Joined: May 29, 2010 17:44 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Donna . . . I like to keep things simple and always use "Windows Explorer" to locate the files within the camera, or saved on memory card, and transfer them to my selected folder for whatever project I am producing.
I've got masses of folders, but I know exactly where everything is Trevor . . My YouTube site . . (Bristol, UK) . . My JVC GZ-HM1 Camcorder