Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am a computer programmer by trade and I have to tell you this program truly sucks. The user interface (look and feel) is not bad at all but the underlying system is simply terrible. The technical support people are clueless. The must be using offshore resources from India.

Anyway, I also have spent hundreds of hours putting together a movie from a vacation to Alaska only to find out I get a system crash when I click on the "Create Disk" button. I have been on this for nearly two weeks and they can't even tell me what the problem is.

I found a program call Pinnacle which was highly recommended and I am definitely going to dump this program. I am trying to salvage what I have. I read the forums and there a lot of people who are disgusted in Power Director 5.0.
Go to: