Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
To add insult to injury, I would have to pay a subscriber's fee of $30 to get actual phone customer service. Wow again.

I checked out reviews for WinDVD 9, and they're really quite good. I'm going for a refund and getting WinDVD.
Wow, they got back to me, and told me to follow the same set of instructions that didn't work the first or second time. Rotten customer service.
Similar problem here. I'm going from 7 Ultra to 9 Ultra. I'm doing it on a computer that I'm converting to a HTPC, so I had just reinstalled Windows. I install my copy of 7 that has worked quite well; I try to install the upgrade, and I get a message that I do not have 7 installed, even though 7 works just fine. The response I'd gotten from customer support didn't fix it. Still waiting for another response.
Go to: