Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem! One of my friend has PowerDirector 7 (with latest update). I tried that today with my Panasonic TM-300, as I'm considering a good editing program, PowerDirector is one of the candidate. Unfortunately, it does not recognize Panasonic HD format, so SVRT can not be used! Other bad point, that after rendering a project (using exactly the same output settings (1920x1080), the quality becomes vary bad! Not comparable with the input: huge blocks, etc. It becomes awful. The file size approximately the same (+ - 1%), the Properties gives the same info for Input and output file, but the quality is poor.
Probably if SVRT would work, that could be a solution for quality issues.
We also recognized, that if we e.g. delete the last frame, using Panasonic's HD Writer program, and saved the m2ts file (quality / parameters remains the same), then PowerDirector SVRT function was working: somehow recognized, that the input / output is the same, and no video rendering is needed. Was faster of course, and just stored the output file in the same quality.
Would be nice, if SVRT function could be fixed for Panasonic cameras.

Tom
Go to: