Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've installed ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 Platnum, and it plays perfectly.

That seems to be in line with the experience above with the user who stated that using WinDVD works for them.
I just tried playing a title with the PowerDVD 10 trial version. It had the exact same problem as I am experiencing with PowerDVD 9 Ultra.
Quote: Hi Aaron,

roll back is only possible with original version + earlier patch you stored on your HDD

can you please post a full DXDIAG log here?

Thanks and Br
Michael

Well, needless to say I don't keep earlier build versions of your software laying around.

But I can attach a DxDiag. And have done so here.
Quote: Hi,

please update to latest Version of PowerDVD 9:

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html

Thanks and greetings
Michael

I don't know about the other folks here, but I'm running the latest version. In fact it's occurred to me that my problems started about the date that it released. Is it possible to roll back to an earlier version in case the problem IS the latest patch?
I'm having the same problem as well.

I'm running a duel Xeon quad core (8 cores total) with 12 gigs of RAM. So CPU and memory usage are quite low.

I've gone through two video cards and two different Blu-Ray drives trying to resolve the problem; no joy. I tried switching from AVS to Microsoft Security Essentials. That made no difference. I offloaded a number of tasks to another machine to eliminate all other programs running concurrently. That made no difference.

I did not used to have the problem.

Has anyone resolved this yet? It's driving me crazy!

And yes, it's happening on ALL of my Blu-Rays, including discs brand new out of box. DVD's do not experience the problem.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Power DVD 9 Ultra 9.0.2528.51 SR DVD091203-02
Go to: