Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello there!

I've noticed lately that whenever you edit a video for too long or too much, the video begins to break apart where split clips aren't the exact pinpoint, zooming in or out will strangely move every video at a random position, requiring you to re-position them again (which is the most frustrating part about the bug), and any attempt to exit the video editor will only temporarily fix the issue, and also create a new one, such as videos/photos in the editor slightly moving to a point that the video wasn't even near before.

I believe this issue is affecting me on the Android app of PowerDirector and has been doing this since November of 2022. I thought it was just affecting one video project, but now it's affecting multiple projects. Is there a chance this bug can be fixed so I can prevent this from happening again?

Thank you!
- chomper94
Go to: