Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Videos break when editing too much
chomper94 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 13, 2023 14:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello there!

I've noticed lately that whenever you edit a video for too long or too much, the video begins to break apart where split clips aren't the exact pinpoint, zooming in or out will strangely move every video at a random position, requiring you to re-position them again (which is the most frustrating part about the bug), and any attempt to exit the video editor will only temporarily fix the issue, and also create a new one, such as videos/photos in the editor slightly moving to a point that the video wasn't even near before.

I believe this issue is affecting me on the Android app of PowerDirector and has been doing this since November of 2022. I thought it was just affecting one video project, but now it's affecting multiple projects. Is there a chance this bug can be fixed so I can prevent this from happening again?

Thank you!
- chomper94
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello there!

I've noticed lately that whenever you edit a video for too long or too much, the video begins to break apart where split clips aren't the exact pinpoint, zooming in or out will strangely move every video at a random position, requiring you to re-position them again (which is the most frustrating part about the bug), and any attempt to exit the video editor will only temporarily fix the issue, and also create a new one, such as videos/photos in the editor slightly moving to a point that the video wasn't even near before.

I believe this issue is affecting me on the Android app of PowerDirector and has been doing this since November of 2022. I thought it was just affecting one video project, but now it's affecting multiple projects. Is there a chance this bug can be fixed so I can prevent this from happening again?

Thank you!
- chomper94

Hi,
I'm not sure I can fully understand what's going on, but since it is affecting multiple projects, it's going to be difficult for members to troubleshoot.
Unless anyone has a directly similar experience (and a solution), I think I would recommend raising a support ticket - particularly as the app can be configured differently depending on hardware and OS specs.

The link is in the signature below.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do