Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
jeez...that's a shame that there really is no good solution. The aggravation is not worth it, so i'll pursue my video pursuits in a different direction.
i'm having the same problem with the audio getting out of synch although it only seems to happen when i try and do a file in 720 or 1080. Mine only happens when I use the method tony suggested...bringing in the audio from another source and putting it on the voice track or the music track. I'm usually recording guitar vids. I use a separate minidisc recorder that i dump that audio into pro tools and massage it for quality and then bring that into the video project. It makes no difference if I leave the original audio track on the video track and just lower the volume so it does not play or if i separate it out and delete it...the processed audio gets out of synch by a half second or so after it is produced. it does not seem to effect the lower quality settings but i'm trying to produce a 720 resolution vid so i need it to work together. any ideas?
Go to: