Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes I am running the latest version. The pop does go away when I click it during the duration of the movie. What I want is to tell PowerDVD to not display the pop up again, for any movie.
When I start PowerDVD with some BD movies I get the message, "menu for this bd-j content does not support the use of a mouse". I have to click ok to get the message to disappear. This happens everytime I start the disc. Is there some way to say that I do not want to see this message again? If not there should be a check box like some messages that allow me to say "do not show this again". It is annoying to have to click a box before I can watch a BD disk. At least display the message in the corner or somewhere not in the middle of the screen and have it disappear automatically after a certain number of seconds if ok is not clicked.
PD7 automatically converts the DVR-MS file to an mpg-2 file as you import it. I have determined that this is where the problem originates. I opened PD7. Imported the DVR-MS file. PD7 automatically converted it. I saved the project which also saves the converted dvr-ms file. I opened the mpg file with media player. The audio and video is in sync at the beginning but over in the file the audio and video is out of sync. This is a one hour program. Seems there is a problem with the conversion that PD7 is doing.
1. 7.0.2726
2. No
3. Like I said in my post the video file plays fine in PD7 until I edit it. It is a Windows Media Center recorded TV file with the extension dvr-ms
4. Like I said in my post, I import the file. It plays fine. I move to the spot where I want my video to begin. I split the video. I remove the part before the split. The video and audio is now out of sync.
5. No one but it is obvious from this forum and from other web searches that numerious people are having problems with audio and video getting out of sync.

My machine specs:

quad-core intel processor
4 gb memory
nvidia 8800 gt video
1.5 tb disk space
sound blaster x-fi sound card
I am having the same problem that numerous people are having with audio and sync getting out of sync during editing. In my case I import a video clip that plays fine in various players. It plays fine in PD7. I split the video at the point I want the video to begin and it is now out of sync. I have read multiple postings here about workarounds but there is no solution. As an IT professional for 25 years (developer, system analyst and DBA) I can tell a bug when I see one. My guest ion to Cyberlink is what are you doing to resolve this issue? This is a bug in your software and you should either fix it or give people a refund. One thing I really hate is when software companies refuse to admit that their software has a problem.
When I try to read a .wtv file into PowerDirector 7 that I recorded on a Windows 7 machine in Media Center, I get this error message:

"Your system does not support the import of Windows Media Center PC digital recording files (.wtv)"

Like I said I recorded the file on another machine and copied it to my main pc for editing. My main PC is Vista. Anyone know why I am getting this message?

Thanks...
Go to: