Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to get rid of the "menu for this bd-j content does not support the use of a mouse" message.
Starship Trooper [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 29, 2009 16:07 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
When I start PowerDVD with some BD movies I get the message, "menu for this bd-j content does not support the use of a mouse". I have to click ok to get the message to disappear. This happens everytime I start the disc. Is there some way to say that I do not want to see this message again? If not there should be a check box like some messages that allow me to say "do not show this again". It is annoying to have to click a box before I can watch a BD disk. At least display the message in the corner or somewhere not in the middle of the screen and have it disappear automatically after a certain number of seconds if ok is not clicked.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
do you us latest Version v1719 of PowerDVD 11?
I do not have the problem you mention on any of my platforms here - once disabled the pop up does not appear again

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Starship Trooper [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 29, 2009 16:07 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I am running the latest version. The pop does go away when I click it during the duration of the movie. What I want is to tell PowerDVD to not display the pop up again, for any movie.
DYONISII [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 09, 2011 09:58 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
starship trooper,

there is a checkbox in that small window that says do not display this message again or something like that.

check that before clicking on ok.

i hope that helps.