Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Yes I have read the other threads I could find on here about similar issues. Nothing has worked.

When I click on "Background Music" or "Sound Clips" I get this message.

"You are not currently connected to the internet"

I have been using Powerdirector for several years now and have never had this happen. It just suddenly started while editing a video and halfway through working I clicked "Background Music" and this message came up. It was working perviously in the same session.

I have tried messing with Firewall settings, eventually just turning off firewall completely, and no luck. I have re-installed on my PC and even tried it on my laptop and I still get the same message.

Any advice? I work on PD every single day and now one of the main things I use (audio libraries) isn't useable.

Thanks

I had the same problem. Had to go into my firewall settings (AVG internet security). After setting the various CL programs to a firewall rule that Asks what permissions to give if the program wants to access internet. I then tried to open backgound music. This time the firewall asked me what permissions to give to the progran PDR.EXE. I then gave it permission to always allow internet incoming and outgoing traffic. After that the problem was resolved. Hope this might somehow help you.
Go to: