Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote PowerDirector 365 won't open at all!!? What happened. I just did the January upgrade and now it won't open at all. Help!!!

It seems that the CyberLink PowerDirector application stays open in memory even when you exited and closed the app.

1. For now my solution to this is to simply open your computer task management.
    2. Locate and select the the application named "PowerDirector 21" and press the "END TASK" button.
    3. This fix the issue and you can then open your Cyberlink app however this issue may appear again and you may need to follow the steps listed above.

This resolves the issue for me. Cyberlink needs to do something about this. This is simply unacceptable and an issue that is affecting many Cyberlink PowerDirecto users. It seems that the Cyberlink App is not closing properly and the app stays in memory. This is why you need to go to your TASK MANAGEMENT and close this particular app if it does not open when you need to use it. This is a CYBERLINK Issue.

Go to: