Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I finaly activated my PowerDVD 9 Uttra today and have the same problem. it unexpectedly quits when "loading" I have Vista 32 and I am usine the administrator user. It doesn't help.

Saddly enough, I think it may be time to ask for a refund... unless someone have found the way to fix this problem
They did finally reply, and I got the new link to download PowerDVD and it activated successfully this time whew!
Thanks -- I actually posted the tech support ticket 4 days ago but haven't gotten an answer. It's really frustrating.
Well.. according to the website, cyberlink's core values are:

The following are principles and beliefs that define our Company:

* Customer
* Professional Excellence
* Integrity
* Innovation
* Change
* Frugality

... they have the Frugality one right though...
Last sunday I donwloaded PowerDVD 9 Ultra on my Vista machine, and spent all day trying to activate it, always getting the following error:

"Cyberlink PowerDVD was not activated because a connection to the activation server could not be established. Check your internet connection and then try again"

I submitted a ticket to technical support, but no answer yet (three days?) so... maybe someone here knows what to do... has anybody run into the same issue?

Go to: