Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Same problem folks and I've been communicating with tech support on and off since Feb. or March of this year. The third time I installed Power DVD 9 Ultra it didn't ask me to uninstall 8 so I left the install alone. So, I can still use 8 but 9 has never worked. It simply crashes. This has got to be the crappiest version of Power DVD that has ever been released. They left out options that were available to Power DVD 8 users and it's been a problem right from the start. Aye yi yi. They must know that Power DVD 9 Ultra is the Windows ME of their product.

Mark
Same problem here folks. In fact, when I launch PowerDVD 9 Ultra it takes forever to do anything and I get a Windows alert that PowerDVD just had a "fatal" crash. I've been opening up tickets with Cyberlink since the beginning of the year and they have yet to resolve my problem. So, I had to go back and reinstall Power DVD 8 so that I could watch movies on my pc. So frustrating.

Mark
Go to: