Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am in a similar position. I have had responses that indicate the technical support rep is unable to understand english or numbers. This is certainly the WORST example of Customer/Technical service I have EVER come across (I have worked as a consultant to the technical support industry for 6 years).
I can not beleive that there are so many people with the same problem and no available solution in terms of an actual person who can understand what the problem is.
I have had my posts deleted from the forum where I have stated what disgusting service has befallen me and also witnessed other people's queries being removed so the true extent to which this "Customer Disservice" is occuring is distorted.
I have now been in possession of an utterly useless purchase for 2 months with absolutely no progress being made towards a resolution.
There have already been 9 support ticket responses where the support rep has shown clearly that he does not listen/read or attempt to make any proactive steps towards offering support.

This is, quite simply, DISGUSTING!
I am in a similar position. I have had responses that indicate the technical support rep is unable to understand english or numbers. This is certainly the WORST example of Customer/Technical service I have EVER come across (I have worked as a consultant to the technical support industry for 6 years).
I can not beleive that there are so many people with the same problem and no available solution in terms of an actual person who can understand what the problem is.
I have had my posts deleted from the forum where I have stated what disgusting service has befallen me and also witnessed other people's queries being removed so the true extent to which this "Customer Disservice" is occuring is distorted.
I have now been in possession of an utterly useless purchase for 2 months with absolutely no progress being made towards a resolution.
There have already been 9 support ticket responses where the support rep has shown clearly that he does not listen/read or attempt to make any proactive steps towards offering support.

This is, quite simply, DISGUSTING!
CYBERLINK WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND REMOVE ALL COMMUNICATIONS IF YOU UTTER A SINGLE BAD WORD ABOUT THEM.

CYBER-LINK MICHAEL

Why did you lock my account?

Am I not able to complain?

How about before trying to help other people you UNDELETE my posts and comments and ANSWER THEM~? Seriously you can't whitewash complaints. You need to contact your manager and get them to act on this.

You didn't answer ANY of my earlier questions either or the several other people. You need to inform your mangement that they need to hire qualified technical support personell and stop insulting customers.

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!
Go to: