Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks - I hadn't updated. Done.
RB, thanks, but that's how it is already. I checked it, just to see if that made a difference. It didn't. It's currently unchecked.

Hal, thanks. I don't get an option to "Remove and Leave Gap" when I right click a section. I only get Copy, Cut and Remove. The last two have identical functionality, as far as I can tell...both doing what I don't want it to do. However, dragging the clip to an extra track DOES work, so at least I'm further along than I was.

Thanks, guys.

Bill
I'm sorry, I didn't explain clearly enough what I meant.

I know you can just lock the track, but then you can't do anything with it. What I want to do is be able to edit the track without having the whole thing jump to the left every time I delete something. That way, once I have it lined up, I don't have to keep re-aligning it...I can just cut the video as needed. Ideally, I'd like to be able to lock it horizontally while still being able to edit, but at least have it so it doesn't move every time I make an edit. If there's a simple way to do this, then I'm a noob and I'm not seeing it.

Thanks!
I'm trying to edit video from two different cameras, but using only one of their audio tracks. Being able to lock video tracks in time would be useful indeed to keep things in sync. Please.
Go to: