Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Alex Foster that actually worked a treat!!! (to start with)!! However - the audio volume then fluctuated randomly throguhout the entire clip . . . so by following your process over the entire timeline it seemed to have overcome that issue, until I rendered the final clip - and guess what - the audio glitches re-surfaced!!! Thanks for the advice, either I was doing it wrong or the issue runs deeper than I thought. I think I'll go back to v.16 that I have on an older computer... Cheers mate . . .
Hi, my program started crashing on a regular basis on my old computer and I put it down to my ageing laptop (purchased as a refurbished laptop 10 years ago, 17 inch HP running Windows 10, Intel 2.3GHz processor, 8 GB RAM). So I went out and bougt a brand new one with higher specs (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radion Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00 GHz processor, 16GB RAM, 64 bit OS all on a brand new 17 inch HP laptop). Despite that it's still crashed a couple of times. On the up side, I now set the auto save to every 2 minutes so when it does crash I can auto recover easily enough. That's a very useful function. Doesn't stop the program from just shutting down though. Maybe I need an even more powerful computer . . . ???
Hi, interesting that this is not just my issue. I initially thought it was a cross fade issue however it goes deeper than that. Every time I join 2 clips together this issue arises, I describe it as the audio turning off for a nano second, or a "blip". I've tried several things, including running 2 video-audio tracks symultaneously, and the track with joined clips I muted while the other ran continuously with no joins in the audio.
I've even tried running just an audio track separately as an "overlay" and the audio still comes up with the "blip" at the same time the video track crosses from one clip to the next.
The only way I've found around it so far is to go back to PD16 on an older computer and the audio works seamelessly on that version.
Has anyone come up with a solution yet? I've sent a query to Cyberlink over the weekend and am waiting to hear back from them.
Go to: