Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok, that doesn't apply to this issue either it seems. Only time will tell...
Kong, you're talking about on Windows 7?
Yeah, unforunately Cyberlink has replied to me that it is incompatible and that no update has been made. There is some hope that they might make one, but not 100%. I contacted LG support as well to try and make sure they are aware also since the software came with their device.

Please contact both the hardware manufacturer as well as Cyberlink support to show that there is demand for this issue.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has run into an issue with 7.3 Ultra on Win7 build 7100 where it says that the graphics driver is incompatable when I try to play an HD-DVD or Blu-Ray.

PowerDVD 9 plays Blu-Ray just fine. (Of course I need 7.3 for HD-DVDs...)

I am using the same nVidia driver from: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_x86_181.71_beta.html

I used this in Win7 build 7000 and had no issues. I am patched up to the lastest PowerDVD patch as well.

I am hoping that a future driver update will fix this, but am afraid that it might be something on PowerDVD's side.
Nobody else is experiencing this? I suppose it's just an annoyance, but I watch more Blu-Rays than anything else...

Also, has anyone noticed that PDVD9 does not follow the "Always on Top" option? I have it set, but it never stays working. I have to go in and uncheck it, then recheck it to get it to stay, but it stops working again after the next launch.
Hello.

I still have PowerDVD 7.3 which came with my LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD drive. I keep it for watching my HD-DVDs (it is updated to the latest 4407 patch). I recently installed PowerDVD 9 and all seems to be ok, except that when I put in a Blu-Ray disc, it launches both 7.3 and 9.0. DVDs launch only 9.0 and HD-DVDs launch only 7.3...so why is Blu-Ray launching both?

I have checked the autoplay settings and it is set to launch 9.0 for Blu-Ray.
Any ideas? It is quite annoying.

Thanks.
Go to: